meet & greet policies
Meet and Greets will be held throughout the touring season as Kenny's schedule permits. Contests for chances to win will be announced soon as we receive authorization from management on Meet and Greet venue locations. Please watch your KL Connection email and/or the Members Only website for current drawings.
Passes will be limited to one (1) winning draw per member, per membership year (not calendar year) for standard concert meet & greets. Each member may bring one (1) guest with them for a total of two (2) passes. Due to high demand, we may not be able to grant this opportunity to all of our members; Fan Club members will be chosen by random drawing for each venue at which a Meet & Greet is available.
Certain shows may not allow Meet & Greet opportunities. You will always be notified via KL Connection email newsflashes and/or the KL Connect website when we are holding a drawing for upcoming venues. Special KL Connection sanctioned events such as fan get-togethers, XM radio or other special events containing meet & greets, will be handled separately and will not affect your chance to win backstage concert passes as part of your annual membership.
KL Connection members will also have opportunities to enter special contests and giveaways for prizes such as merchandise, autographs and potential special events access. In the event of special contests and giveaways, relevant rules will be posted.
Meet & Greet Basics:
- You must have tickets to the show to attend a Meet & Greet. Meet & Greet passes do not include any special privileges towards parking, merchandise, etc.
- If your name is drawn, you will be notified by email with details about when and where to meet at the venue. You will be required to present a photo ID when picking up and using your pass(es). Please see Rules, below for additional information.
- If your name is drawn you will receive a detailed email with complete instructions and tips to make the most of your Meet & Greet experience. Please be sure to read that information carefully and confirm back to us that you have read and understood its contents. You might also wish to print the email to carry with you to the venue.
- If you do not win a meet & greet opportunity during one membership year, the opportunity does not carry over to your next membership year, as they are not guaranteed with membership. However, we will do our best to enable as many members as possible to enjoy this special opportunity whenever possible.
- There will be many other guests attending the Meet & Greets after most shows. Kenny looks forward to meeting his loyal fan club members, but depending upon the individual venue, things can often move rather quickly. Please be respectful of the allotted time in order that they may accomodate all of Kenny's guests.
Meet & Greet Rules:
- You must present a photo ID when picking up and using your pass(es) at the venue WILL CALL window. Passes will not be available until 1 hour prior to concert start time.
- Meet & Greet privileges are non-transferable. You may not let someone else use your passes, and you cannot use someone else's pass; however you may use one of your 2 passes to bring a guest back with you.
- Only you and your guest may use these passes. Any member found selling or giving their passes away to anyone other than his/her personal guest will be subject to having future meet & greet privileges permanently revoked without refund.
- Meet & Greet passes are valid for ONE night only and may not be re-used on another date. If you are caught attempting to access a meet & greet with an invalid pass, your membership privileges will be revoked without refund.
- Passes must be WORN by you and your guest and be CLEARLY VISIBLE to staff & security before entering the Meet & Greet area.
- While in possession of a Meet & Greet pass, you are responsible for your behavior and that of your guest. Any member, or member's guest, deemd by Tour/Road Management or Venue Security to be intoxicated or acting in a manner disruptive to the show will not be admitted into the Meet & Greet area and will risk having all future Meet & Greet privileges permanently revoked without refund.
KennyLoggins.com and The KL Connection reserve the right to make changes to policies and procedures at any time without prior notification.